Programs and Objectives
A Complete Programs & Management Objectives (PMO) Software
The emergence of governance regulations and the need for continuous improvement necessitates the measurement of critical processes against company goals and objectives. Leading companies use software to set measurable objectives, record data to measure against those objectives, and report on the status of compliance.
With CQRM XD's PMO module, you can set company, department, or unit-wide objectives and tie those objectives to applicable programs such as environmental, health & safety, and quality programs.
Total Quality Management for Any Size Company
The PMO module enhances CQRM XD software suite:
- ISO Compliance: Provides managers the ability to create management programs in compliance with ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and OHSAS regulations, to track related objectives, action items and targets, and see at-a-glance status of how the organization is progressing against corporate goals.
- Continuous Improvement: Allows organizations to define and increase the visibility to continuous improvement processes. Organizations can establish goals and define activities necessary to achieve those goals. Set objectives, targets, activities, and measure in accordance with a balanced scorecard.
- Strategic and Risk Accountability: Provides a reduction of strategic risk by establishing goals in compliance areas and conducting and tracking activities necessary to meet those goals.
CQRM XD allows you to digitally:
- Document objectives and link programs and targets
- Monitor progress
- Ensure stakeholders are aware of assigned activities
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and paper processes with a cloud-based system that provides real-time status updates and monitoring.