Low-code GRC, QMS and ECM Platform
Your all-in-one Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Quality Management Software (QMS) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform
Designed for today’s digital world, CQRM XD is a low-code software that helps businesses operating in regulated industries manage compliance, risk and quality. The powerful cloud-based software facilities organizational compliance with regulatory guidelines such as:
ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO14001, GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, financial reporting and governance regulations (SOX, CA Bill 198), riskbased regulations and other industry standards.
Easily tailored to your specific operating style and business needs, our system automates business processes while ensuring that companies maintain a seamless workflow connecting internal departments with external partners, vendors and regulators.
Reduce IT support costs by consolidating systems in a cloud-based digital environment.
The CQRM XD Quality Management Software Difference
CQRM XD Quality Management software is built on the Xybion Digital Acceleration Platform, a new low-code technology stack that powers faster innovation, increased operational efficiency and reduced cost. This Enterprise Risk Management software was designed for industries where high levels of regulations and strict evidence-based activity documentation are necessary for both compliance and/or safety and liability management. The platform helps global organizations effectively automate, manage, and control compliance and quality process flows such as risk management, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), deficiency, nonconformance, customer complaints, audit management, training and competency-based learning management, incident management, risk, internal control, and more.
CQRM XD Quality Management Software Key Features:
Embedded Enterprise Content Management
- CQRM XD Quality Management Software has a powerful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system integrated with the process management and workflow engines built into the XD Platform. It has all the features and functions inherent to any best-of-breed content management system. The XD Platform’s query system supports 100% search capability for every word and workflow, while the embedded ECM allows rapid creation of any report based on selected meta data or search words. Built-in analytics allow for rapid creation of customized dashboards that enable you to manage workflows, know where each document is in its lifecycle, and understand who has control over the document at any time. Dealing with an external audit or inspection questions is a simple affair… It allows you to quickly render any document classified by type, department, creator, data content, etc., along with full audit trail.
Embedded Business Process Management
- As a purpose-built, cloud-based and process-driven enterprise quality and compliance management platform, CQRM XD Quality Management Software utilizes a case management functionality that is built on top of a robust Business Process Management (BPM) engine and other integrated document and quality, compliance, risk and governance capabilities. CQRM XD Quality Management is designed to facilitate detailed and consistent BPM for regulated industries and commercial enterprises.
- The platform incorporates adaptable BPM capabilities and out-of-the-box compliance, quality, risk and governance features that allow organizations to manage various data collection, cases, issues, actions, follow-up, complaints, audits, checklists, events, ethics and compliance, and many other business activities.
Leveraging Proactive Workflows
- CQRM XD Quality Management Software (QMS) delivers a foundational set of consistent workflow processes that enable proactive management of tasks and activities particularly helpful in Corrective and Preventive Actions in a timely manner. Managers can create and store action plans in a library for reuse, saving valuable time.
- Additionally, Xybion’s Enterprise Risk Management software has intuitive, powerful configuration options for building workflows, forms and rules in accordance with your business process which helps in monitoring various performance objectives. Pick/select fields, form design, business rules on fields, flow, and notifications are all configurable. The search and reporting capabilities allow the organization to report on the various benchmarking information across their portfolio.
- CQRM XD Quality Management is unique in its ability to be quickly configured at module, sub-module, workflow, screen and field levels. The full platform can automate workflows, manage content, and integrate into existing technology environments, as well as granularly control and secure the activities of the different user roles within the system.
Modular – Deploy Only What You Need, When You Need it
- CQRM XD Quality Management Software consists of a suite of modularized components which can be added to a core implementation as the organization’s needs grow and change. Our solution is designed for maximum flexibility and easy adoption to any organization’s unique quality and compliance processes.
- CQRM XD Quality Management’s modular platform architecture allows you to deploy ONLY the functionality that you need TODAY yet remain positioned to scale and rapidly ramp up new functions as needed without disrupting existing business operations. CQRM XD Quality Management provides “One Platform” and “One Solution” to meet your immediate business demands, and the dexterity to drive each step of your organization’s strategic roadmap.
- Significant reduction in time to final report and study close-out
- CQRM XD is the only Comprehensive Predictive Compliance & Quality Risk Management Platform that provides an end-to-end Governance, Risk, Quality and Compliance management system with a proprietary patent pending AI algorithm that proactively mitigates your risk exposure.
- Functionality to support business process as well as study management requirements
- Built-in features to support regulatory compliance with IACUC, AALAC, GLP, 21 CFR Part 11, and internal training requirements
- Seamless integration with data sources and equipment across business functions
- Integrated with Emidence® XD, ECM (Enterprise Content Management) and compliance infrastructure
- Support for testing and validation
- Reduced IT support costs due to system consolidation and application landscape simplification