Preclinical Study and Data Management
Pristima XD Core is the market leading preclinical software that delivers full lifecycle automation and support for pharmacology and drug safety research study management, vivarium management and veterinary care. From breeding and ordering through the study submission process, the Pristima XD suite manages planning and recording of data, controls authorized changes and assembles data for submission to regulatory agencies.
Pristima XD Core promotes centralized and harmonized study management and data capture.
Experience the Power of Pristima XD Core
With Pristima XD Core, you get your entire preclinical workflow covered end-to-end by one system with data captured in a global repository. The software is designed for varied roles involved in research studies, such as study directors, vivarium managers, animal technicians, formulation scientists, pathologists, report writers and more.
- Supports compliance with 21 CFR Parts 58 and 11.
- Enables integration with both GLP and non-GLP compliant laboratory environments.
- Provides global capabilities including support for multiple languages and time zones.
- Enables customization to meet specific organizational requirements and workflows.
- Supports unlimited simultaneous studies and users.
- Includes instrument integration with over 100 clinical pathology instruments.
- Provides streamlined reporting and submission.
- Supports regulatory compliance with IACUC, AALAC, GLP, 21 CFR Parts 58 and 11 and internal training requirements.
- Flexible deployment options including a hosted environment through a software-as-a-service licensing model.
Pristima XD Core software modules provide full lifecycle automation and support
As a comprehensive research and safety study management application, Pristima XD offers advanced capabilities for toxicology and pathology data management and delivers extensive capabilities for vivarium management and veterinary care. This unique solution bridges the gap between the business, animal management and scientific aspects of research that is absent in many of today’s preclinical software solutions. Learn more about Pristima XD: