LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Xybion provides a comprehensive learning management system module as part of its eQCM quality management software suite. In accordance with cGxP regulations, ISO standards, and OSHA regulations, organizations must ensure that personnel performing various duties have the appropriate education, training, and experience to perform those duties. In order to document and demonstrate that the requirements are being met, those organizations must also keep training records. Appropriate training facilitates worker productivity, provides assurance to the company that workers are aligned with corporate practices and procedures and reduces costly human errors that can result in operational interruptions or even loss of life. Proactive training plans can also enhance a worker’s perception about the corporation, helping companies with employee retention.
Companies wanting to adopt best practice approach for their learning management requirements must ensure that the learning management system (LMS) allows for the following:
- Security: Training records can only be accessed by designated users
- Validity: Employee training records can be tracked with a high level of granularity ready for external audits
- Visibility: All training record data can be reported on at any time
- Variety of Training Formats: Managers can create training content, manage training records from a variety of training types (documents, classroom, online, etc.).
- Skill analysis: Capability to assess competency levels of users
Moreover, the eQCM LMS module helps you easy compliance with requirements for electronic signature, electronic records and software validation such as 21 CFR Part 11 from the FDA.
The Xybion eQCM™suite delivers a comprehensive platform for GRC and quality management. Our comprehensive solution includes embedded best practices and flexibility for deployment in any systems environment. eQCM™is seamlessly integrated with standard enterprise technologies including Microsoft, Oracle, EMC/Documentum and others to ensure compatibility with most systems environments.
The key benefits of our overall solution are:
- Enterprise Platform
- On-Premise, SaaS Deployment Options
- Advanced Integrated Technologies
- Flexible Process Control Engine
- Compliant With Current Regulatory Guidelines
- Compatible With OCEG GRC Framework
- Ensures Sustained Compliance and Governance