Xybion specializes in providing technology and services to support companies operating in highly regulated industries. Today’s energy industry requires comprehensive solutions that help them to manage the overall integrity of their facilities and provides them with actionable intelligence to identify problems, reduce risks, predict failures, mitigate safety and improve overall performance. Xybion offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the energy industry, including:
- Health & Safety: Workforce safety incident management, Investigation, OSHA reporting, Injury care, Return-To-Work, Case, Care, and Claims Management
- Compliance: software and services to ensure proper regulatory compliance from the enterprise to the desktop.
- Quality Management: software that ensures all quality-oriented processes are properly implemented and adhered to.
- Validation: of systems and software to meet stringent guidelines.
- Asset Management: software and services to help you maintain your vast array of physical assets.
The energy industry today faces a myriad of challenges on a global scale. Central to all challenges is the need to both understand and prevent potential risks. While advanced integrated technologies have helped to decrease inefficiencies and enable global access to energy around the world, tighter integration has created new vulnerabilities whereas a break anywhere in the system can cause a ripple effect across the global economy. Companies across the industry have amassed large amounts of historic and real-time data scattered across non-integrated, fragmented legacy systems. To further the industry’s risk exposure, technological complexities affiliated with disjointed business systems stifle business agility and accentuate risks.