One Cloud. One Core Database. Multiple Interconnected Apps.
The Emidence XD Workers’ Comp Cloud is a cloud-based, low-code, rapidly configurable software that brings the entire workers’ compensation ecosystem into a single platform. Emidence XD integrates process, quality and compliance management with data integrity; all within an integrated content management system.
List of Available Apps:
- Bill Review
- OSHA Reporting
- Enterprise Content Management
- Soft Tissue Management
- Care & Case Management
- State Reporting
- Health & Safety
- Network Management
- Evidence-Based Medical Billing
- E-Occ Health Practice Management
A Single Source of Truth
Management of workers’ compensation can often occur in siloes, with disparate systems to manage claims, bill review, providers, health & safety, and more. With Emidence XD, a single cloud-based software manages every aspect of workers’ compensation, facilitating a true “single source of truth” that is securely accessed in the cloud. Emidence XD is purpose-built to manage employee care, risk, safety and compliance for employers, insurance carriers and TPAs.
ACOEM, ODG, OSHA, ICD-10 billing and bill review are integrated in Emidence XD for seamless workflow and process management. The mobile-enabled platform allows you to have your own application, rapidly configure it to your business processes and take comfort in knowing that every stakeholder is working from the same data set.
Streamline delivery, improve efficiencies and claims outcomes
Emidence XD bridges the gap between the employee, provider and payers in the workers’ comp industry.
- Leverages embedded decision-tree algorithms based on ACOEM’s Occupational Medicine Practice Guidelines and other Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Facilitates provision of the right care at the right time to the right patient by utilizing biopsychosocial factor-driven medical practices and risk management
- Establishes initial medical necessity and substantiates medical treatment efficacy leading to optimized demonstrable outcomes
- Makes reporting & legal compliance easier
- Reduces cycle time and cost of claim processing
- Reduced unnecessary denials