Evidence-Based Care, Claims & Compliance e-Platform
One Cloud… One Core Database… Multiple Interconnected Apps
Workers’ Comp Cloud™ is a cloud-based, low-code, rapidly configurable new generation digital e-Platform workers compensation software that integrates process, quality and compliance management with Data Integrity; all within an integrated Content Management system. All of these data are in a single database, facilitating a “single source of truth,” securely accessed in the cloud. It is purpose-built to manage the employee care, risk, safety and compliance for Employers, Insurance Companies and TPAs.
ACOEM, ODG, OSHA, digital ICD-10 billing and digital Bill Review are all integrated for seamless workflow and process management. This mobile enabled platform allows you to have your own application, rapidly configure it to your business processes and have the comfort of knowing that you are working from the same data used by the previous work step and the work step that you will hand over to next.
Workers’ Comp Cloud is an e-Platform that enables all stakeholders within the process to streamline delivery and enhance efficiencies, while improving outcomes. With core functionalities that include OSHA, Soft Tissue Injury (STI), Medical Bill Review, Asset, and Enterprise Content Management; Employers, Insurance Carriers, Claims and Care Management Professionals can rapidly implement complete or complementary solutions configured specifically to meet their organization’s distinct needs. With embedded statutory, Federal and Nationally recognized evidence-based guidelines, what better way is there to add consistencies, gauge program performance and drastically improve compliance.
Xybion, a leader in creating technology to support highly regulated environments since 1977, has created the Workers’ Comp Cloud, delivering a full suite of integrated applications that provides increased operational efficiencies and lowered costs.
Xybion is proud to introduce its medical bill review platform and suite of integrated applications to the care management industry. No longer will you need to manage and tolerate “islands of data” as Workers’ Comp Cloud delivers a “single source of truth.” Integrating with existing claims systems and other third-party vendors, Xybion offers one cloud platform ensuring data integrity throughout your organization. Our digital solution represents the convergence of people and technology, bridging the gap between the employee, provider and payer in the workers’ comp and auto industries.
- Leverages embedded decision-tree algorithms based on ACOEM’s Occupational Medicine Practice
Guidelines and other Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Facilitates provision of the right care at the right time to the right patient by utilizing Bio-Psycho-Social factors driven medical practices and risk management
- Establishes initial medical necessity and substantiates medical treatment efficacy leading to optimized demonstrable outcomes
- Makes reporting & legal compliance easier
- Helps organizations comply with OSHA 29 CFR regulations and supports the OSHA 18001 framework
- Reduces cycle time and cost of claim processing.
- Reduced unnecessary denials
List of Available Apps:
- Bill Review
- OSHA Reporting
- Enterprise Content Management
- Soft Tissue Management
- Care & Case Management
- State Reporting
- Health & Safety
- Network Management
- Evidence-Based Medical Billing
- E-Occ Health Practice Management