Manage your network from recruitment to ongoing credentialing
Provider network management is important to any organization providing national, regional or custom specialty network solutions. Emidence XD delivers quality, compliance and operational excellence to support managed care organizations manage and track provider contracting documents. The cloud-based network management and credentialing solution seamlessly integrates with medical bill review platforms, claims systems and other provider directories. Within the platform, you can manage provider credentialing, view expiry dates and monitor issues registered on state government sites and facilitate contract rate negotiations based on state fee schedule and usual and customary data embedded in the system.
- Meet quality, compliance and operational excellence in managed care operations.
- Manage and track contracting documents with providers.
- Seamlessly integrate with medical bill review platforms, claims systems, and other provider directories.
- Manages credentialing by digitally verifying from the relevant government sites.
- Understand expiry dates and any issues registered on the state government sites
- Maintains a full audit trail of contract rates.
- Enables contract rate negotiations based on state regulations with fee schedule and usual and customary application overlay.
Simplified Provider Onboarding & Management
The Emidence XD credentialing module allows you to carry out the entire credentialing process on a single platform and digitally verify credentials. The platform stores verification data from government and agency sites into a single database and provides notifications about expiry dates or any changes in the status of credentialed professionals.