Low-Code Cloud Platform For Employee Health Services Fully Unified With Workforce Safety And Human Resource Management Systems
Managing employee compliance with health and safety protocols is an important function for risk managers and employee health and safety coordinators. Emidence XD provides all the tools needed to track and manage employee compliance with health requirements of the job, as well as provide environmental monitoring such as measuring appropriate air quality.
Our risk assessments can be virtually plugged into any workflow to assess the inherent and residual risk associated with particular incidents/hazards. You can use the system to determine and drive inspection programs to help ensure that the most exposed areas of your organization are being closely monitored and mitigative actions are taken when necessary. This powerful module can also be used to proactively assess job hazards as well as environmental impacts.
Manage Employee Immunizations
With the employee immunizations module of Emidence XD, EHS coordinators can effectively plan, initiate and track required immunizations for employees. The cloud-based software allows you to:
- Manage immunization protocols to define immunization schedules based on acceptable dosing regimens
- Modify protocols over time to ensure they are up-to-date
- Integrate protocols with job roles to auto-assign appropriate protocols to each employee
Fully Automated Compliance Reporting
Based on employees’ job role assignments, required immunizations are automatically updated. With embedded appointment modules, immunizations can easily be scheduled and tracked within the system, collecting all necessary metadata about the time, route, dosage, provider and more. Historical immunization records are kept on each employee and rolled up into an immunization dashboard to provide rapid search and reports. Automated compliance alerts help you manage compliance risks.
The Employee Immunization module includes:
- Immunization protocols
- Dose definitions
- Employee immunization records
- Ability to create appointments for an individual activity
- Organizational immunization compliance reports
Manage Tuberculosis (TB) Screening & Testing
Identify and deliver the correct TB screening and testing for your employees. With the TB Diagnosis module, you can conduct screening of employees via questionnaires and assign the appropriate follow-up tests, including:
- Turberculin skin test
- Blood test
- Chest X-ray/Sputum
Test results are logged with attachments and electronic signatures of providers are digitally captured in the system.
Manage Employee Medical Screening and Monitoring
As part of Emidence XD, you can record and manage health devices or personal protective equipment (PPE) issued to employees for safe functioning at their job posts. You can also plan and record monitoring test results for:
- Hearing aids
Results include information about the calibration of the equipment used to conduct the testing.
Employee Health Care Management
- Appointments: Creation of appointments with full color coded calendar scheduling based on HC Professional’s availabilities.
- Visits: Creation of appointments with full color coded calendar scheduling based on HC Professional’s availabilities.
- Record Results: Creation of appointments with full color coded calendar scheduling based on HC Professional’s availabilities.
- Clinic and Healthcare Professionals: Identify healthcare providers and link to their contact information.
The Visit Management area of Emidence XD provides a one-stop, intuitive drill-down entry for health care professionals to record data from initial intake to diagnosis or referrals. The system includes dynamic forms and rapid entry checkboxes to streamline data entry. With a robust integration framework and developed tool sets, the software enables you to import data in instances when employees are seen at an outside clinic.
- Health Information
- Medical and social history
- Health status
- Specific status (ENT, Muscolosketal, etc.)
- Specific Tests and Screenings
- Multiple medical screenings
- Medical and social history
- Respiratory Screenings
- Functional capacity evaluation (for RTW)
- PPE type screenings
- Medical Assessments/Diagnoses
- Using “Favorite”, ICD diagnoses and custom searches with common codes
- Work Status
- Assessment and workup for return to work cases
- Order Tests/Diagnostics
- Procedures/Actions with common list/codes