Cloud-Based Digital Platform for Managing Enterprise Content
Based on our Digital Acceleration Platform (XDP), ECM-XD enables collaboration with all stakeholders and derives in-sights and intelligence from digital documents and metadata. ECM-XD provides a single, out-of-the-box, yet highly configurable solution to holistically manage all of your Contents, Documents, Images in a Single Digital environment.
ECM-XD helps businesses simplify collaboration, create content, and transmit and assure compliance across all parts of the business processes. ECM XD's built-in regulatory controls enables holistic management of compliance.
Content Ecosystem Mangement
Content Services Management
Value Chain Connectivity
Manage your entire digital ecosystem by capturing structured and unstructured content, documents and images.
The embedded content management system provides document versioning, history, security, multiple document filing views, auto-filling of documents and search capabilities ensure that documents can be controlled in accordance with the organization’s compliance objectives.
Rich Media Assets
With ECM-XD’s rich media assets, such as pictures and video can be stored, managed and retrieved easily. Images can be embedded within the business process forms and uploaded with the records.
Metatags and Indexing
Structured and unstructured content with metatags can be stored and the information are indexed for easy search and retrieval
ECM-XD seamlessly uploads, processes and distributes content assets in accordance with prescribed rules.
ECM-XD allows automated uploading of documents into the repository via Secure File Transfer Protocols, Scanning and e-mail drop. Each document can be index with meta-tags and filed in the repository under the correct file structure and with the appropriate tags and security.
Scanning and Image Management
Scanned documents and images are digitized, annotated and embedded in the rules based workflows, tagged and filed in defined file structures.
Publishing and Expiring of Documents
Works with the life cycle compliance management to ensuring content is published and withdrawn at the appropriate time.
ECM-XD’s integration framework connects stakeholders in a secure environment and streamline business processes.
External and internal stakeholders can connect, communicate and have transparency to critical information. The granular security and dashboard configurability promote a role-based user experience while ensuring privacy and data protection.
The Digital Workplace also provides the Offline Workplace so users can work in a variety of offline scenarios and synch the data with the system at a later time.
Unified Operational Integration
With the integration framework and associated tools, the Digital Workplace Solution is seamlessly extensible to enterprise systems and applications.
Create or use pre-existing document templates. File templates into a user-configurable hierarchical folder taxonomy.
Provide secure access and track document history, including revisions, versions, rendering, approvals, and document expirations. Capture, record, edit, track and update classification and retention of information on all documents.
Organize departments and workflows by department, location, document type, claims number, job type, etc. Route documents through all applicable reviewers and manage approval processes in a controlled manner.
Comprehensive audit trails support compliance. Visual status indicators alert users to the status of a document at a glance.
Flexibility to specify automatic PDF conversion for any document in the repository
Drag and drop functionality allows you to move documents (in any format) and automate digitization. Conduct full text search to retrieve documents.
Receive documents in multiple formats, including paper, e-fax, SFTP and email attachments. Drop the documents into a shared drive and digitize through an automated OCR process. Keep detailed history of all changes.
Associate documents, records, tasks or workflows. Assign to a user or user group. Monitor status of individual tasks on a searchable monitoring panel
Dual ID & Password; Non-Biometric e-Signatures; Time out Security Expiration. Enforce the uniqueness of each user ID and password combination for authentication. Use of e-signatures comprised of a secure user ID/password combination.
Allow users to configure private tags on documents to find them more rapidly.
Linked to email; Document tasks are sent to a centralized workload engine and notification of status and other events are distributed to user’s email to facilitate timely completion of critical document activities.
All electronic records include full signature manifestation with printed name of signer, time/date stamp and meaning of signature.
Allow users to embed internal document hyperlinks to support key regulatory processes requiring internal document links.
Conforms to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems – requirements, Software enforces procedures for record identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time, and disposition (disposal).
Smart tags allow bulk changes across multiple documents. Metadata tags allow bulk import and export.
Automates review and predictive compliance of submitted documents versus established company templates
Enables multiple reviewers to collaborate with comments and document markups
ECM XD Benefits
Link critical business data to key controlled documents
- Seamless integration allows users to access key documents such as SOPs, Material Safety Data Sheets (SDS or formerly MSDS) documents, procedures, process reports, contracts, insurance certificates, and all other documents important to your enterprise.
Improve Access, Accuracy, and Velocity of Information Flow
- Embedded notifications, workload management and dashboard results provide visibility to key activities, indicators and risks for resolution. Eliminates all manual steps in the life cycle of a document, including change management
Lower Total Cost of
- Documents can be searched in one common area and can be also be found in related records. Favorites and dashboard lists assist in finding key documents quickly
Increased Worker Productivity & Improved Enterprise Collaboration
- Collaborative tools and role-specific dashboards allow users to perform their key tasks quickly with appropriate inputs from others
- Reduces the number of errors as a result of using the wrong version of a document, increases traceability and accountability, accelerates the verification, approval and distribution of documents, keeps documents in a secure vault
ECM XD Modules & Components
Document Management System
The ECM XD is a secure web-based system that offers out-of-the-box compliance without customization. ECM XD provides full versioning, a flexible folder/file structure; workflow based collaborative document review, approvals and distributions; full-text searches and notifications. It allows drag and drop and with the integration with the workflow engine, the user can drop a file into a field on a workflow and it can be auto-filed in the folder structure.
- Electronic Content Management for version control, security, centralized search and history
- Multiple views (structures) of the files in the ECM structure.
- Document Types for classification of document metadata.
- PDF rendering with stamping schema
Document Files and Taxonomy – Folder Structure
The intelligent tagging of content metadata to allow auto-filing in the content structure along with full text searches and smart views allows customers to find documents rapidly.
Multiple views (structures) of the files in the ECM structure. Document workflows and integrated Training workflows
Allows hierarchical folder structure to file documents but is not required for organizations who do not use folder approach.
The system provides a document types module which allows users to set document metadata, numbering and participant information at a higher level.
This enhances ease of maintenance for changing document behavior over a set of documents.
Contract/Template Compliance – Predictive Compliance
Integration and Indexing with 3rd party sources
The skill/competency and training record management solution is a web-based solution that allows organizations to comply with current training regulations by identifying all the required skills and needed training per each job role. Manage, track and report against online training, offline training, classroom training sessions and all other training activities. Provides online examinations and extensive management reporting for easy assessment of an individual’s performance and the evaluation of overall training effectiveness.
- Training Activities – create tasks to take /complete training.
- Training Records – One place to view all training acquired by person.
- Job Role/Training Matrix – required training automatically assigned once user added to role.
- Skills – skills acquired by training.
- Courses – courses given in order to acquire training
External Systems Integration
- HR systems
- ERP systems
- External fields – link to third party databases to pull information
- System tasks – pull/push data from/to external databases.
- API Launch – pull data from external database based on a trigger and start a process/filling the form.
- Synchro – import data from external databases on a schedule.
Tools & Components
Federated Records Management
Xybion’s Federated Records Management (FRM) solutions provides powerful records management and federation capabilities for companies and helps you better manage the massive amounts of content in your infrastructure. FRM will connect your legacy ECM systems with today’s leading content repositories.
- Cost of storage is decreasing while the cost of protecting and maintaining records integrity is increasing
- Data must be maintained and archived for longer periods of time
- Amount of user/employee-generated data is exploding at an alarming rate
- Most companies manage data repositories in an ad-hoc manner
Xybion Federated Records Management alleviates many of these critical issues by providing a true Federated solution for managing “in-place” data and content repositories. Using a market-leading data management solution, combined with industry best practices and experienced professional services, Xybion’s FRM is the right solution when terabytes of critical content are on the line. FRM provides the following key functions:
Manage Training Activities
Manage Training Processes
- Skill Management by individual and by group
- Identification and monitoring of training needs
- Process requests, approvals and registrations
Built In Regulatory Controls
Enterprise Content & Data Migration
An essential element of an effective enterprise content management strategy is the ability to consolidate, migrate, and deliver enterprise content in a secure manner. ECM XD manages all aspects of your content management strategy including content security, metadata, and enterprise collaboration. Built-in capabilities allow organizations to connect existing enterprise repositories, federate content, integrate systems, replicate critical data and migrate legacy repository.
Ready to learn more? Book a free demo.