We Have a Passion for Automation
On average, a QC lab has over one thousand data elements that need to be captured and analyzed to test a product. Unfortunately, most lab process steps are executed manually. In these environments, data creation and management are disjointed. This creates data integrity risks and downstream problems.
Labwise XD solves these problems. As a modular, integrated, end-to-end business process management (BPM) platform, Labwise XD supports laboratory workflows, such as material flows, equipment management, deviation management, and more.
Our out-of-the-box modules organize standard business processes such as business and sponsor management, laboratory operations and execution, and compliance and quality management. All modules connect with legacy and ERP systems, as needed to unify lab operating environments.
Are you ready to let our automated, paperless solution improve your laboratory operations?
With Labwise XD – Quality Control LIMS, you can:
Labwise XD Solves Typical Business Challenges
Are your QC lab operations challenged by ever-changing regulatory demands, non-standard processes, manual operations, lack of confidence in data integrity or low bandwidth? Xybion can help.
Our Labwise XD solution transforms lab operations with a modern low-code digital platform that automates business processes and reduces data entry issues to help improve quality and reduce non-conformances. Our leading solution:
- Homogenizes multiple QC labs to establish consistent processes.
- Manages data in a secure cloud environment.
- Makes managing training, competency and quality documentation easy.
Key Solution Components
Sample QC Test Steps
Labwise XD automates diagnostic test processes. With our low-code platform, customizing or changing workflows is simple. Sample diagnostic test steps managed in Labwise XD include:
- Sample requests generated from an ERP system or manually created.
- Sample aliquot management and sample label management.
- Reagent preparation and management.
- Execution of QC tests.
- Data entry and data management.
- Creation of certificate of analysis (CoA).
- Notification to requestors; CoA submission through ERP if generated from there.
- Stakeholder Communications.