Project Management Services
Keep your projects on track and on budget
Project Management Experience that Mitigates Risks and Delivers Results
The right technology can help your business gain efficiencies, improve quality and reduce costs, but selecting the right technology is only the first step. You must effectively manage project risks and implement each solution in the most cost-effective and time-efficient manner.
With the Xybion Global Delivery Center, you gain a team of highly skilled professionals with the talent, knowledge and expertise to support global deployments. Whether you need support for a single phase, or a project manager to guide you through an entire implementation, Xybion has a team of experts ready to support you.
Contact us to learn how our project management consultancy services support high-impact, time-sensitive projects.
Engage Xybion professionals to provide project management for:
In addition to trained design thinkers, our experience in developing solutions for highly regulated industries adds another dimension to our consulting work. Xybion personnel have experience in large consulting projects in life sciences, healthcare, transportation, energy, financial services industries.
- Technology selection
- Project budgeting & forecasting
- Project scheduling
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Coordination of software application testing
- Enterprise content management, governance risk and compliance (GRC), enterprise risk management, and enterprise asset management implementations
- Migration/consolidation of contents and databases
- Validation management (utilizing our cloud-based validation management software platform)
Xybion project managers work closely with project stakeholders to align each project with strategic business goals and establish success criteria at the start. We understand that effective project management goes beyond timelines and deliverables to help organizations sustain operational efficiency, growth and compliance. Our team has
- Deep knowledge and expertise with IT systems, both current and legacy
- Proficiency in all major enterprise software commonly used for project management
- Experience implementing systems in complex, regulated environments
- Expertise creating processes and plans that are clear and executable