Pristima Clinical Pathology Software
The Pristima Suite provides a complete Clinical Pathology software solution as part of its preclinical software platform. Laboratory efficiency suffers when you are restricted to a study-specific worksheet of samples that may be received into the laboratory over the course of the day. Pristima® offers a unique Host-Query communication mechanism that enables you to register the receipt of a sample from any study and place it directly into the instrument for analysis, eliminating the need for paper worksheets. By combining samples from various studies into a single run (including QC samples), laboratories can optimize human resources and instrument consumables, eliminating the start-stop procedures commonly required with a “worksheet” approach.
In addition to optimizing laboratory efficiency, Pristima promotes regulatory compliance and internal quality assurance by enabling a robust audit trail for results, including time stamps and e-signatures.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Support for sample collection planning, including the ability to define bleeding order and sample identifiers
- Support for sample barcode label scanners and printers
- Most comprehensive list of instrument interfaces available from a commercial platform
- Ability to interface with custom instruments rapidly
- Flexible, study-controlled test orders for samples
- Real-time visualization of sample results, including the ability to specify two different range-checking alarms
- Instrument control for linear calibration
- Support for key animal characteristics, including species, strain, sex, and age
- QC sample inventory management functions such as register, approve, retire samples by lot, etc.
- QC sample data analysis
- QC data review with integrated Westgard Rules Checks & Levy-Jennings Plots using historical data
- Built-In reporting, data summaries and visualization
- Robust statistical library with user-defined decision trees integrated into each report
- Full GLP and OECD compliance
The Pristima Suite is a comprehensive Research and Safety Study Management application. The system offers advanced capabilities for toxicology and pathology data management. Pristima® VM delivers extensive capabilities for Vivarium Management and Veterinary Care. This unique solution delivers key features that effectively bridge the gap between the business, animal management and scientific aspects of research absent in many of today’s pre-clinical solutions. Pristima® VM’s rich graphical user interface and detailed reports and visualizations deliver the most comprehensive animal facility solution.