Preclinical Advisory Leader (SME)
Xybion Corporation in India is looking for Preclinical Advisory Leader / Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Chennai / Pune location within India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide preclinical subject matter expertise to Xybion customers and internal teams.
- Work with clients to run client workshops, understand requirements, advise them on best practices.
- Provide thought leadership and other consultancy activities in the preclinical domain.
- Learn Xybion software products in the preclinical space and help improve the product functionalities.
- Become a trusted advisor for a specific Xybion software product or suite of products in the preclinical domain.
- Guide the Xybion software implementation by documenting business requirements and user training.
- Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management.
- Work with global clients and global Xybion teams.
Key Functional Knowledge:
One or more of the following functional knowledge will be desired either as a practitioner or a consultant or through the implementation of software products.
- Preclinical study management.
- Preclinical data management.
- Functional knowledge of Toxicology / pathology / histopathology / Pharmacy / Animal Management / Colony Management / Vivarium / IAUCUC/ Veterinary management, etc will be highly desirable.
- Study report / data analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Strong communication, time management, organizational and attention to details skills.
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical industry and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations.
- Experience of client management and technical expertise in the relevant business line.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Expected domestic and international travel need of 25-50%.
Education / Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.