Inside Sales Development Representative - SDR - Health, Safety & Environment
The Inside Sales Development Representative will focus on customer acquisition in Life Science, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Tissue Banks. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. The SDR will provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inside Sales Development Representative Duties, Responsibilities and Characteristics.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Working with sales team when closing sale.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales.
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Ability to work as an active member of a team.
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
Inside Sales requirements and qualifications:
- Work Experience: 3-5 Years in laboratory life sciences, biosciences, pharmaceuticals and or tissue banks software sales.
- Technical Knowledge: Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce.
- Knowledge of the life science laboratory information systems or workplace health and safety software.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.