SysOps Engineer / Citrix
Xybion India is looking for SysOps / Citrix Engineer to facilitate the Systems & Operations for the company. The ideal candidate should be able to facilitate the production request. Requests includes – need for compute, storage, and network.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring & Logs – Reviews logs daily, cleans/stores/deletes logs as necessary (Xybion and AWS).
- Trends – Reviews log trends to see if there are issues building, communicates to DevOps team issue fixes, communicates to DevOps automation suggestions (Xybion Data Centers and AWS).
- Thresholds – Monitors and troubleshoots set thresholds on assets to prevent outages, communicates to management if additional assets are needed (Xybion Data Centers and AWS).
- Citrix – Design, implement and maintain Xybion Citrix platform. Create and maintain Xybion’s Citrix platform to include; Citrix farm, XENApps, VPN connections to Citrix farms.
- Full stack management – Manages the asset (servers, storage, network, firewalls,…) to insure these assets function as designed, are properly scaled to work together to deliver a hosted solution for our end users.
- AWS asset management – Manages AWS assets to ensure these assets function as designed, are properly scaled to work together to deliver a hosted solution for our end users.
- Desktop Image – Build requires desktop and laptops for our client end users.
- Desktop support – Trouble shoot/resolve Desktop and Laptop issues.
- Previous work experience as a SysAdmin, a must.
- Deep understanding & working knowledge of visualization.
- Good knowledge of networking and storage.
- Prior experiences with Containerization & Automation (Chef, and Shell scripts).
- In-depth AWS working knowledge of Ubuntu, and Mongo.
- Sound communication skills and a proven ability to bridge the gap between System Operations (SysOps) and Development.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Application (BE/BTech/MCA) in Computer Science (CS) / Information Technology (IT).
- MS Certified Practitioner.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.