Solution / Technical Architect
Roles and responsibilities:
- Experience in development with Java Technology (Java EE, Spring).
- Experience with NodeJs.
- Experience with Web Services (REST API).
- Understanding of No-SQL Database (Mongo).
- Understanding of relational databases: Oracle, MS-SQL.
- Experience with Solr search engine.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Git and Jira.
- Experience with JSON, XML.
- Experience with GWT or Vaadin.
- Knowledge/Experience using agile methodology.
- Knowledge of regulated environment. Preferred- Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, GRC & QMS, EHS.
- Create and improve the solution’s architecture.
- Design and write quality code according to standards of the enterprise.
- Address issues in the application.
- Create and maintain documentation as required.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.