SecOps Engineer (Security Operations)
Facilitate the security technology framework for Xybion. The framework will be based on; Training, Directive, Preventive, Detective and Response pillars fundamentals of security. Security will be based on utilizing automated security tools and applying proper configuration to secure our environment and End User assets. Facilitate these improvements for our data center and AWS operations. This position is based out of Chennai, India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cyber security Framework – Optimize Xybion’s Cyber Security framework for our assets on the different environments offered to Xybion’s clients and Xybion; AWS and our hosted solutions. The framework will include but not be limited Monitor – Monitor, identify cyber threats and address cyber intrusion within our environments 24X7.
- Cyber response procedures – Create and maintain procedures to insure Xybion’s clients and Xybion can restore all environments within 24 hours of a known cyber attack.
- Cyber Root Cause Analysis (RCA) – Review, determine, and create a solution to prevent the same or similar Cyber intrusion from reoccurring.
- Continue to improve Xybion’s ability to avoid Cyber Security threats by implementing new processes and security tools.
- Cyber Training program – Create a Quarterly training program to be completed by Xybion’s employees to enhance Xybion’s awareness of Cyber threats to our environment and assets.
- Worked as a CISO in a small organization.
- Experience using Sophos Security tools.
- Experience using Symantec Security tools.
- Experience with AWS Security tools (WAF, Inspector, GuardDuty, Cloud Watch).
- Data encryption.
- Code review for known security flaws using software like “Qualys”.
- Setting up quarterly Cybersecurity training.
- 5+ years working in Cyber Security.
- Sophos tools or AWS tools OR McAFee tools or Symantec tools.
- GuardDuty, Cloud Watch, Inpsector.
- WAF, Webroot, Varioto360.
- Python, Vmware.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Application (BE/BTech/MCA) in Computer Science (CS) / Information Technology (IT).
- MS Certified Practitioner.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.