Business Analyst - Enterprise Analytics
Xybion Corporation is looking for experienced Business Analyst (BA) in North America Region. The Business Analysis is responsible for building strong collaborative relationships with client global quality operations, and IT with a specific focus on the Demand planning , supply chain, Manufacturing, Procurement and Transportation(Logistic) Analytics. He will be responsible for providing knowledge and expertise to Technical leads, Product owners and process owners in identifying opportunities for technology and business use cases and supporting prioritization. The Business Analyst works to understand complex business needs and processes and to act as a liaison between the business and technical teams. They establish and improve business analysis processes and mentor business analysts. They are responsible for understanding business processes, eliciting and documenting requirements, and coordinating communication among various business groups and IT technical teams for critical and complex projects. Individuals in this position have an understanding of business processes, experience working with multiple technologies, and have demonstrated the ability to work with business users at all levels in the business.
The Business Analyst is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities in the areas of functional integration projects, environment and application readiness. The scope of work includes activities contributing to BI & Analytics projects, programs and supporting product development and services.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Global quality operations business globally and act as a liaison between the, Product Development, and Product management.
- Build a strong understanding of the commercial processes (including sales, marketing, and other associated functions) and apply this understanding to IT strategies and implementations.
- Improve the business analysis function through best practices, process management, mentoring, and education.
- Works closely with Divisional Business users, and draft product requirement and specification to help drive Product strategy for data and analytics.
- Manage relationships with high-level business stakeholders.
- Partner with business and technical teams to drive consensus on the best solution to business problems and the delivery of new solutions and enhancements.
- Define tangible use cases that align desired technology output to commercial objectives.
- Ensure clear communication between business stakeholders and IT technical teams.
- Drive/lead key functional decisions for the systems, and influence key design decisions for the technology and configuration of the systems for scalability and capacity.
- Technology hands-on expert in specialty area.
- Participates in developing solutions for new systems / enhancements in accordance with agreed architectural designs.
- Meet regularly with project technical leads and solution architects to review functional design, recommend solutions and participate in user acceptance test for applicable systems for all activities.
- Writes technical specifications.
- May assist in conducting training to IT Staff.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required; Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study preferred.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- At least 8 years of design & build experience in the field of BI & Analytics.
- Strong domain knowledge of Supply chain, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistic, Demand planning and Inventory optimization.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of skills working with large datasets, visualization tools, excel spreadsheets, , and PowerPoint presentations.
- Works independently without supervision.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to lead on and off-shore technical teams.
- Works effectively with cross-departmental teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate discussions across the team to derive solutions.
- Ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, and produce consistent high-quality work.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.