Xybion in India is looking for Senior Recruiter to be part of Talent Acquisition Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Manage full-cycle contract recruitment process from job posting to resume searching, reviewing resumes and conducting interviews and building an internal database.
- Seek referrals from existing consultants and candidates.
- Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Naukri and Monster) and Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms and interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers and collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- MBA or relevant master’s degree preferred.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- 3 to 7 years of experience working as a recruiter for a US IT technical requirements and non-IT requirements or Clinical/Scientific/Pharma Requirements.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques and understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.