Digitize - Transform - Innovate
Unified All-In-One Industry Cloud Software Solutions for
Life Sciences, Health Systems and other Regulated Industries
Out-Of-The Box Ready For Rapid Configuration Or Build To Your Specifications Your Process - Your Way
We Provide End-To-End Unified Cloud Platforms for Research & Development, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Workplace Health & Safety with embedded Quality and Predictive Compliance With Real Time Monitoring On A Single Platform to Help You Manage Your Entire Process Seamlessly.
Personalize Our Preconfigured Apps Or Let us Rapidly Configure New Apps On Our Low-Code XDP Platform To Your Specifications
Low-code, Dynamic, Intelligent BPM Cloud Platform. XDP’s Functional Architecture unifies all needed functionalities for Dynamic Business Processes, Governance, Risk, Quality, Non-conformance, Complaint, Case Management, Content Management and integration capabilities on a single low-code technology-based COTS Platform offered as Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Enables full data integrity, chain of custody for both data and samples.
- Tracks quality and compliance risks consistently, improving operations, and lowering cost.
- Creates digital business workflows, content integration, data management, and analytics.
- Secures submissions to regulators in an AI enabled, 21 CFR Part 11 for life sciences, 29 CFR for workplace health & safety, and other mandate compliant platforms.
- Reduce Compliance Risk
- Increase Efficiency and Productivity
Replace standalone applications and paper trails with fully customized digital solutions.
- Bring Products to Market Faster
All-in-one platform with embedded quality and compliance eliminates hand-offs and data re-entry tasks, allows use of Artificial intelligence and process automation leading to faster and better decision making, submission and approval.
- Reduce Operations Expenses by 30%
Our digital solution platform replaces several antiquated software systems and increases data efficiencies.
Businesses Transformed Through Our Footsteps!
Achieve Digital Transformation on the Cloud
Global Clients Share Their Success Stories
Trusted by the Most Reputable Brands in the World
In the News
Xybion Adds Over $6.5 Million of Total Contracted Revenue from Seven New Pristima XD Deals
Once fully implemented, these contracts represent approximately $1.7 million of Annual Recurring Revenue.
Kamal Biswas, COO, Xybion to be session chair on Thursday, July 1 at 2:00 pm EDT with a key forum topic on Predictive Compliance.
Global Pharmaceutical Company Uses Pristima XD
Verdantix Research Report
Xybion Receives FDA Award
Xybion Receives Top 10 LIMS
Get Free Trial Access!
Pre-Configured. Or Customize it, your choice.
- Fill out the form
- We’ll reach out to discuss your needs
- Recieve your Free Trial