Pristima Statistical Analysis
The Pristima Suite provides a complete Statistical Analysis module as part of its preclinicaldata management solution, minimizing or eliminating the need for third-party statistical analysis. The module includes a comprehensive set of commonly used biostatistics tools, with detailed reporting of interim test results. By using Pristima’s decision tree script to determine the flow of data through the analysis, any statistical significance is annotated directly onto the rendered tables without manual intervention or the need for complex data exports. Integration of the statistical analysis tools into the data capture process enables you to view results instantly and assemble the final report quickly and effortlessly.
- Descriptive statistics
- Homogeneity tests
- Data transformations
- Comparison tests
- A priori nonparametric comparison tests
- Post-hoc nonparametric comparison tests
- Post-hoc parametric comparison tests
- Categorical and tumor data analysis tests
- Built-in reporting, data summaries, and visualization by group, litter or individual animal
- Built-in statistical library with user-definable decision trees, directly integrated into the report compilation process
Pristima is a fully integrated enterprise solution for preclinical data management that delivers complete life cycle automation and support for Pharmacology and Drug Safety Research Study Management, Vivarium Management, and Veterinary Care. From breeding and ordering through the study submission process, the Pristima® Suite manages the planning and recording of data, controls authorized changes, and assembles the data for submission to regulatory agencies.