Pristima Pathology Module
The Pristima Suite provides a complete Pathology module as part of its preclinical data management solution. The system offers several different mechanisms for performing data entry, each with its specific advantages best suited to the individual pathologist’s preferences. For the pathologist who likes to enter data using shortcut keystrokes, there are a wealth of data entry and navigation commands available; each optimized to minimize key-strokes and reduce errors. A pathologist who prefers a menu-driven approach can select menu mode, which provides the pathologist with intuitive, context-sensitive menus to guide him through the data entry functions. A pathologist who prefers to use the PC mouse can use a spreadsheet environment that enables data entry and navigation using point-and-click functionality.
Pristima® Pathology enables users to select and change the mode of operation at any time during the data collection session, allowing them to use the best practice to suit particular task at hand.
Key Features and Benefits:
- User can change the mode of operation to best fit the task at hand (Command-driven mode, Menu mode, Spreadsheet mode, etc.)
- Features such as user-selectable range of animals and tissues enable user to maximize the screen view
- Powerful, integrated views into the animal’s in-vivo, clinical pathology, and necropsy data
- Automated correlations to palpated masses and macroscopic observations
- Tools to add or remove tissues being analyzed
- Tools to add, edit, merge, or remove diagnoses on the study list
- Quickly re-order tissues or findings
- Flexible study sign-off functions (by entire study or by group/subgroup of animals, etc.)
- Built-in reporting, data views, and visualization functions
- Flexible statistical library fully integrated into the report compilation process
Pristima is a fully integrated enterprise solution for preclinical data management that delivers complete life cycle automation and support for Pharmacology and Drug Safety Research Study Management, Vivarium Management, and Veterinary Care. From breeding and ordering through the study submission process, the Pristima® Suite manages the planning and recording of data, controls authorized changes, and assembles the data for submission to regulatory agencies.