Xybion Corporation is a global technology solutions provider that delivers interconnected solutions for companies operating in heavily regulated industries. Xybion today is the result of a successful execution of a strategic vision of creating a global solutions company with specialized software and services through strategic acquisitions and organic growth.
- Started with the acquisition of Xybion Corporation in 2008 by The Banerjee Group controlled by Dr. Pradip K. Banerjee.
- For over 30 years, large pharmaceutical companies and CROs have been using Xybion’s Pristima system for managing their preclinical R&D and drug safety testing for FDA submissions.
- 2009: Xybion acquired Amadeus International in Quebec City, Canada a 14 year old company with a state of the art software suite on quality, compliance, risk and governance processes for regulated industries.
- 2010: Xybion acquired two companies from GE Healthcare, Stelex and Vital-Path, which offered validation services, implementation services for Enterprise Asset Management software like IBM Maximo, and provided a range of Enterprise Content migration and federation solutions capable of connecting disparate content platforms like Documentum, OpenText, FileNet, and SharePoint. This also resulted in strong business partnerships for Xybion with industry leaders IBM, EMC and OpenText.
- 2011:Xybion India Ltd, a wholly Xybion owned Indian Corporation based in Chennai, was opened to make Xybion a truly global software and IT services company.
Xybion today is an enterprise system, consulting and services company offering interconnected and interdependent Enterprise Process Management software and implementation services for regulated industries with current customers in thirteen countries including USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium. Finland, Switzerland, China, South Korea and Singapore.