Pristima Suite - Study Design
Pristima Suite, the Total Preclinical Solution, provides a complete study design software module as part of the Pristima Suite. The study director is challenged to manage the various teams that work on the study and Connect Error:Too many connectionsdb error to monitor the daily activities and results. Pristima enables the study director to detail all aspects of the study protocol and to define all activity schedules, providing the most integrated approach of any system. Approvals are electronically documented, reviewers are notified by e-mail and amendments to the protocol are effective immediately upon approval.
Pristima Study Design Module Benefits
- The Most Flexible Protocol On The Market Supports The Widest Variety Of Study Designs
- Support For General Toxicology, Reproductive Toxicology And Safety Pharmacology
- Highest Quality Data Management By Averting Data Duplication Or Redundancy
- Accounts For All The Required Reviews And Approvals And Amendments
- Scheduling Events To All Animals, Individual Animals, Groups, Sex, Sub-Group Or Litter
- Scheduling Of Daily In-Vivo Measurements, Sample Collections, Sample Analyses, Necropsy Activities And Pathology Requirements
- Full GLP and OECD compliance
The Pristima Suite is a comprehensive Research and Safety Study Management application. The system offers advanced capabilities for toxicology and pathology data management. Pristima® VM delivers extensive capabilities for Vivarium Management and Veterinary Care. This unique solution delivers key features that effectively bridge the gap between the business, animal management and scientific aspects of research absent in many of today’s preclinical solutions. Pristima® VM’s rich graphical user interface and detailed reports and visualizations deliver the most comprehensive animal facility solution.